Kirkby College is committed to safeguarding their students and staff. Safeguarding is the responsibility of all staff. We have a statutory duty to report any incidents where we have cause to suspect that a child is suffering or is likely to suffer significant harm.
Staff receive regular training and updates and are advised of the signs and symptoms to look for. Further information is available in our safeguarding policy, which can be found here.
Designated safeguarding staff
- Mr A Hodgson, Assistant Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs B Wood, Attendance Officer and Deputy Safeguarding Lead – email@example.com
- Mr J Johnson, Phase Leader and Safeguarding Designate – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs E Crookes, Deputy Headteacher and Safeguarding Designate – email@example.com
- Mr S Hayden, Assistant Headteacher, Designated LAC teacher and Safeguarding Designate – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs L Bates, Finance Assistant and Safeguarding Designate – email@example.com
- Miss C J Allcock, Attendance Co-ordinator and Safeguarding Designate – firstname.lastname@example.org
Support and guidance
If you need to contact the academy for any support or guidance, you can do so below. We have also included some useful links and telephone numbers for additional support.