Work experience provides students with a valuable opportunity to develop their awareness and familiarity with the world of work and experience first-hand the responsibilities of being an employee.
Some of the benefits of undertaking work experience include:
- Development of new and improves existing skills, such as communication and organisation
- Improves students’ chances of gaining employment and enhances their curriculum vitae
- Students are better prepared for the transition from education to work
- Students have a better understanding of which pathway they would like to pursue in the future
- Create opportunities for the future
- Increases confidence.
Year 10 – Work experience week 4th July to 8th July 2022
All year 10 students undertake a week of work experience during the summer term from Monday 4th July 2022 to Friday 8th July 2022.
To arrange your work experience placement or for more information, please see Miss Daley or email: email@example.com
If you are struggling to find a work experience placement, please contact Miss Daley who has a list of employers that have previously provided placements. This might help with your search!
Employers offering work experience
If you are able to offer our students a work experience placement, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post-16 extended work experience
All post-16 vocational students are required to undertake a work experience placement related to the subject they are studying. Placements takes place one day a week during term time for the duration of the course.
Further information can be found in the work experience policy Policies